TOTAL PACEVIEWS

วันจันทร์ที่ 10 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Chapter : 7

The ideas to help and support the flooding crisis



 In my idea. I think the best thing that I can do now it's encourage them as I did in mind, and I 've donated some my money for supply fund of help flooding ,because I just a little girl I cann't do more this ,except follow flooding's news and every time when I see the dog or any animal in flood. I feel very sorry for its ,because it's just a animal that cann't help itself and someone ignore its. so ! though I just a girl ,but I often donate my little money to help them in donate's box. I belive that if everyone cooperate to donate some their money.In soon it going to be the huge fund to help them.




 

"So in my imagine if I could do" I will make the huge plastic boat which carry a huge of people in it. Some say that it's stupid idea ,but in fact it could be. 

It's must to more Big !!!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น